Search This Blog

Sunday 17 July 2011

CWS & the blog creating class

Hello everyone and welcome to my first blog post with UCWS. We have completed our first week and certainly enjoy every bit of it. Its been awesome experience till now to learn what would Second Life modelling be. Not only did we come to know our avatar a more but also learned about some special features and utilities on Huddles, elegance in walk and styling. I thank all my teachers for their valuable support to all of us.
Ever since I have joined UCWS I have always felt home.



I like to new graceful formations in Dome and Beach. Certainly it means a lot to walk and pose on such beautiful runways. My Journey with CWS started when i first came to SL to meet those who were always there in heart of my sister till her last breathe. I am thankful to Anrol Anthony in considering me worthy to live up and carry own dream set by my sister. Last but not least our batch, now what can i say about such a magnificent group. I would love to call my July student group as Mr & Ms CWS Grandeur (all my fellow students this one for you.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment