Search This Blog

Sunday 17 July 2011

~~Ms Celina Langer ~~ living by memories

Good evening friends its my pleasure to be associated with such a prestigious organization called Classic with Style where my lovely sister spend her last few days. My journey to Second life is a gift that my late sister Ms Celina Langer gave me. In her dairy called Zypher - Life of Model, she captured every minute of modelling in SL. She was the one who made me believe that this part of world is more near to heart so even after being all across globe we share a common thought and passion.

Today I would like to bring real life Celina more closure to second life Celina that you all knew. Celina Langer real name Shriya Thusoo was born on 11th November 1984 and reborn on 07th November 2008 in Second Life. She always wanted to be a model with Classic w/ Style. She had always praised about her experience of Second Life, she in her note says, "Being here at CWS in Second Life gives me courage to overcome all challenges that I have undergone". Her journey in this world started with her lovely Indian skin and shape for her Avatar. Before joining CWS, Celina used to go around various dance clubs and enjoy out there. But her passion called her to CWS and after spending much time shopping for pretty outfits, by third week of July 09 she got invitation to be part of Classic with Style.  She was flattered and intrigued by modelling world out here with Classic with Style. 

Celina enjoyed every minute of modelling, and as i know her since childhood it was only her passion that kept growing. The Fashion Industry within Second Life  always fascinated her. Her biggest accomplishment in modelling was becoming famous model with CWS. Celina in her note says, "Without expert guidance from trainers and CEO's of CWS it was not been possible for me to become a model in less than 2 months of joining CWS or get 2nd Runner up for Queen of Mardigras pageant". Celina was also showcase model with JCNY and she loved jewellery designs at the store and got her wedding rings designed by them. Celina also admired designs by Bliss, Zaara and Mashooka. Celina also loved work of DIA photographers for whom she says "Creativity is life shown in pictures by best photographers of DIA" . Those of you don't know she always loved to bond with people be it real or second life. Celina created special bonds with many in CWS she called Anrol and Arica her sisters. Being her real life sister I know that she would never give away her love for you all because once she bonded with someone she would never give up.

Celina is her note for you all writes, "I am thankful to Anrol, Steve, Arica and Taby who are more like my family. And thanks to all my fellow models who every moment taught me how to give away love to get it more. I wish to help many people and touch as many hearts as i can. One day there will be opportunity created for SL models where they would earn scholarship so get trained to be Glamorous model".
Today, yes I do miss her but she is always there around me in our heart - **Our love for Celina can die never, more we look down our heart is where she lives for ever.**

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Celina
    Thanks for this nice post.
    Congrats Shreeja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Celina was & will ALWAYS be a sister.
    No matter what ..

    - Love you. & Miss you.

    R.I.P :'(

    ReplyDelete