Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 July 2011

*★ University Classic w/ Style ~ Final★*

Today the day has come when as a model we achieve to be the most precious jewel in crown of such an esteem organization. CWS has stood by my side in showing me way to involve from no one to some one. Thanks to our dear Ms Anrol who guided us on our final chapter as a strong warrior ~ out on a mission. To be honest mission is worth a try for all SL girls who believe they have style in them.

Being SL women is your first step and evolving to be a glamorous model is second. My journey for this evolution started with July batch commencing by start of this wonderful July month. And as the time went by experience of being a model, very importantly being CWS model comes as live reality. With efforts of all our trainers like Debbie, Taby, Lisana and Laylah paying the credit and the end, for its efforts they invested in us has helped us come till this long.

Shreeja what came to SL shall never remain same **


Final started of with normal Styling round and giving description to outfit we wore. It was honor to stand in front of my idol and bow in front of her as a model. Perhaps a dream I looked for came true.
This is what is said in my description ^-^

Good Evening everyone , I am Shreeja Langer .. and welcome to today's theme of Styling Final test at UCWSI wear my fav colour red.
Here I am wearing Club wear by LC. casual top.. short pants.. ad Selir Jacket to add to my best. As I walk here I remember and say the only words that could mean a lot for every girl.. We R the Best.
Style and class .. beauty and fashion all added with beautiful hair done at Bliss.. Jewelry in black stone and golden earring loops. Skin by Akiyi and my sweet blue eyes that holds dream to be my BEST
★SIMPLY THE BEST★
Thank you to everyone associated with CWS,  to our judge, who has a mammoth task this evening and our Trainers who take time to bring us before you. Special Thanks to Anrol and Steve for suc wonderful events. Love to my sister who is still around me in each and every heart around here.

Styling was followed by Dome where we showed our graceful formal gowns and elegant walk :). But all that started comes to end... and it does here as well in CWS final ends with beach round. Experience worth to be remembered for ever... Its what u call transition of nobie Shreeja to model Shreeja ...


Truly Adorable ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment