Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 July 2011

*★ Styling Demon Theme ★*

Unleash the Devil in you. :) Demon styling was full of devils playing of their lovable playground. For those who think Demon are in-human, I say Demon is in all of us some win over it and some get it overtake them.

Being Demon is surely not easy and certainly not desirable. But does that stop any of models showing their style .. answer is no...:)

Styling event yesterday started on its normal time and I decided to be there at the last minute. Believe it or not it was worth a shot...after all winning adds to ones confidence and as SL model that's must. So here's our lovely winners..

Winner:☆Queenie (aisha.ormega)☆
2nd Place Winner
☆ Nickle Sparrowtree☆􀀀
3rd:☆Shreeja Langer ☆(shreeja.langer)

Winner:Good Evening My Victims.

I have chosen to create the Demon Temptress Aisha, because its is a part of all of us , for tonight I own You, I am in your thoughts, you want what I bring you. (Yeah, YOU!!, you know you do (smiles an evil smile)) Demons can be devils or devils we create for ourselves.

I will touch you silently with my Tenacles, (Sinful Creations) and tempt you with whatever your demon might be. Chocolate, Cigarettes, Men, Women even Sex (not blushing). man this cigarette is gooooooooood. Anyone got a good stiff one, hahaha (drink) got ya!!

I wear parts from the Black Magic Outfit (Deviant)
Mask(TNC)
Billy Hair by AA
DrLife Skin Alicia
Inspire Blue Eyes
Candy Nails Red
Sadie Shoes by Cattiva

You Have Been Warned, I'm coming for YOU!! I AM THE TEMPTRESS AISHA!!!!

Thank You CWS, Staff, Judge and Audience, (whispers seductively) I will be visiting you all soon :) enjoy.

Aisha

2nd:☆ Nickle Sparrowtree☆
Good evening ANrol, Steve, tonight judge for this event. I am Nickle Sparrowtree. Tonights styling event is styling demon. I am a fallen angel, now a seductress of lost souls. A demon.

The seductress uses her sexuality to get what she wants, placing people under the spell of her charms.To this archetype, seduction is power, and supersedes all other aims. She is an assertive character, knowing what she wants and what she needs
She desires to control every situation, and is inventive with ways to gain and retain her power. If her plans go awry, she is intelligent enough to change quickly and say strong
She is a chameleon, changing to fit each person’s dreams and desires. She does this even to the point of lying to herself and not even realizing that she’s lying. She may not even be aware of why she acts the way she does, but she knows her sexuality gets result.


I am wearing a body armor worn of a seductress, it consist of arm plates , leg plates and chest plate, angels wings , because i was once an angel , horns, no eyes. and my tail. I wear a spinning halo that remind me of my eternal life in this foresaken hell. In my hand i hold the head of my last victim who was easy to decieve. He saw my beauty and fell into my trap, his soul is now mine forever.

Hair by creative
Amor by Sinful needs
black bra by AMM designs
black bikini by twisted & spoiled
demon breath N/A
Fangs by sinful needs
nails by Mandala
eyes from violet studios

Thank you for having me, thank you Anrol, Steve, tonights judge, hope you enjoyed what you seen, THANK YOU

3rd:Shreeja Langer (shreeja.langer)
Good Evening everyone , I am Shreeja Langer .. and welcome to today's theme of Styling Demon Theme ** Unleash ur wild side. Give me ur blood ur sweet blood is my life ;)...Sexy Demon Devil stands in front of you. give me your soul and i will fulfill your wild dreams.

Being a demon is not easy you see. Need to keep my nails sharp and horns pointed...I choose my skin a red color of blood that we all live on ... Demon have black soul and wildness powers in them. They play with our dreams to scare us or to bless now that's a secret you would never know. :)
So here m i wearing Queen of the Damned AKA 's Devil you, Shape modified ** oops requires lot of efforts to be sexy you see. Beauty of this Devil is added with beautiful hair done at Vanity.. Outfit Black like devil's soul by Lyannah including sexy heels and dark black eyes.

YOUR DARKEST DREAMS ARE ALL MINE**
Devil in me devil in you .. shall bound them together for to unleash power of this world.

Thank you to everyone associated with CWS, to our judge, who has a mammoth task this evening and our Trainers who take time to bring us before you. Special Thanks to Anrol and Steve for such wonderful events. Love to my sister who is still around me in each and every heart around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment