Search This Blog

Sunday 7 August 2011

*★ Model of the Month - July Creativity★*

Month of Month, we all stand like colors of rainbow :)

Good Evening everyone , I am Shreeja Langer and I am really happy to share with you all my achievement. Being CWS Model was dream come true but parallel becoming Model of the Month ** wow thanks to our judge and Best designer of month Brianna Deka that today I can proudly call myself Model of the month. Certainly last Friday 5th August 2011 it came as surprise.
Brianna appreciated my Styling Demon Theme ** Unleash your wild side. Give me your blood your sweet blood is my life ;)...Sexy Demon Devil stands in front of you. give me your soul and i will fulfill your wild dreams. Well to be honestly got this idea from famous Hollywood film Bedazzled. :)


Demon who owns your soul and fulfills your dream. Ofcourse, being a demon is not easy you see. Need to keep my nails sharp and horns pointed...I choose my skin a red color of blood that we all live on ... Demon have black soul and wildness powers in them. They play with our dreams to scare us or to bless now that's a secret you would never know. :)
So here i am wearing Queen of the Damned AKA 's Devil you, Shape modified ** oops requires lot of efforts to be sexy you see. Beauty of this Devil is added with beautiful hair done at Vanity.. Outfit Black like devil's soul by Lyannah including sexy heels  and dark black eyes.
YOUR DARKEST DREAMS ARE ALL MINE**
Devil in me devil in you .. shall bound them together for to unleash power of this world. I was twice awarded for my performance during month and that's why not only Demon but I got opportunity to be a Showgirl. Ofcourse we all are showgirls and industry welcomes us with high sprite.

Awesome surprise was Ajay ** As Prestigious Model of July. The whole show was fun. Thanks to Anrol and Steve who have always been as god mother and father for so many CWS models. And all trainers who taught us to be best.

 Again, Jerri ** Brianna I am thankful to you because this award you bestowed upon me is for my sister Celina. Dedicated for every new model and their dreams in CWS. :) huggss

1 comment: